Friday, March 21, 2014

The made the series link pop up 'Salem'. When they used my idea for 'Hostel' they made the logo pop up on my computer before the movie was in theaters. they always want me to know. This is some kind of game to these depraved people to rub it in my face and tell me they laugh all the way to the bank. They said my suffering gives them power and they stole my life. Remember how I told you the man fro...m Brian Willis site( Billionaires Elite Brockstar) sent me a picture of my manuscript covered in blood with broken glass to tell me that symbolized my life of broken dreams because they had stolen my dreams and I'd never be free. This evil is real because this cult is doing this to me and using new age modern weapons to try to keep me their hostage and slave. This is why my house is bugged and they monitor my calls. They never told you this about the nsa. this was never mentioned which leads me to believe film people have weapons they shouldn't and more sinister things are going on in this country. I don't imagine the nsa would be involved in something like this. This evidence will look great when Rand goes to court against the nsa if he can show the copyright story a victim gave to him over a year before the story was in development to show how people in this country are being enslaved through witchcraft demonology and new weapons. There is the all the proof he needs really to present his case against survelliance technology and modern weapons in the wrong hands. This story has never come out in the news. You heard it here first. He knocked the socks off the country with the filibuster. I want him to wake the country up with this story like Dave snowden was allowed to awaken people with his. Arrogant people always get caught because their greed destroys them. They expose themselves. I never took them to court but after so many crimes maybe Rand Paul will.

No comments:

Post a Comment