Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Nazi's haven't returned. They never left!

We give Nazi's money everyday to enslave mankind through our selfish hedonistic sinful modern lifestyle. We feed the beast. We worship the beast without our own awareness. This is all in my book, "In Satan We Trust-Age of Destruction" The A...rmageddon has begun(Do you feel the burn yet? If you haven't, you will)I feel the evil of the anti Christ. Thankfully others feel it too and listen. I've seen nazis running the film companies and various corporations pretending to be victims. For all these years I felt sorry for the Jews. I just recently questioned why speilberg and cruise and clooney are dressing like hitler in their movies. I questioned the evil behind this blood bath and the truth is the nazi's never left. I caught on early and it has made my life a nightmare. The abusers won't leave who watch and follow me daily. I am in an invisible prison and on their list.. They call me ann frank. Ann frank was good at putting stories out. The power and control is amazing. Computers and technology give the beast power!!!!Nazis live in every country. They have grown through various cults. The oldest satanic cult lives in Canada. I wrote this story in 1996 before I became a victim of new age weapons and gang stalkers and dark Satanists. I seen these happen before they occurred. I thought it was my imagination at the time I wrote a book. It was a premonition. It was like God told me my future before it occurred and gave me a taste of the new age weapons and demon stalkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment